Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Molly came - problem

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Ok, Molly arrived yesterday, and I LOVE her! She is SOOO pretty! I love her braids, her hair...everything is just wonderful. So I go to sit down to do my inspection as I do with every new doll I get, and I look at her eyes...and I see something that really scared me...a silver sliver. There is a little peice of a silver sliver in her eye! Is this the beggining of silver eye?! It can't be! I just got her! Does anyone know what is going on??? Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is she brand new or pre-loved? Brand new dolls don't get silver eye, I don't think. Can you take a picture?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No! I just got her! Brand new, ordered from AG! thats what's weird about it. I tried taking a picture, its too small to notice in the pic. Its very small, but noticeable.(the silver sliver)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's odd. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] You should call AG and ask them to send you a new doll and explain the situation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •